Thursday, May 17, 2007

WHY???

How is that one incident, a thing, a person, a phone-call, an email or anything can have the potential to RUIN your entire day?

Ok, Ok, I know...that comment was an exxageration...I'm so extra...Geeze! -
But for real, I mean sometimes there ARE things that can ruin your entire day, but what about the incidents that change your mood from ok(good) to bad? How is that? Am I giving it to much energy?
OR is it that thing called human nature that causes us to let the "things" that happen in day-2-day life negatively affect our moods? Or is that you can already be in a funk and that particular incident could've just set you off even more?
I think I just need to learn how to let things roll of my back...and know that I can't change what people think, do or feel...I've gotta just to take my own advice and say: It Is What It Is, You feel me?

Well - its almost the 28th of the month and we are counting down...10 days and counting...
IF you didnt' get the above sentence - CLICK HERE (PMDD)
On a lighter note - I did get an email from my baby cousin this morning that really did brighten up my day. It included these pictures...
Aren't they just Gorgeous??? Black Women RULE!!!



This picture right here...This joint is the TRUTH. I feel better just looking at it.


7 comments:

dreamyj said...

hey there, first time at your blog.

just wanted to say i completely know how you feel. i've had e-mails and messages destroy my day or moment plenty of times before. it's good to have things that can relax you and bring you back to the serenity you had before that person tried to ruin your day. keep your head up girl, this too shall pass.

T.a.c.D said...

i can understand...those of us who are strong (and you are) can also be extremely weak and vulnerable at times...especially when something comes from those who are closest to us...so i get it...

stay up...

love you

It is What It Is... said...

@ Dreamyj - thanks for stoppin thru. Thanks for the encouragement...

@T.C. - Love you too....I know that underneath it all...my azz is real fragile...lol -I wouldn't say I'm weak and vunerable...but I'm real sensitive...

Anonymous said...

I completely understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately I am guilty of allowing people to set me off, especially if I am already in a funk (for whatever reason).

We are all a qork in progress but I am telling you, when we all get it together, we will be a force to wreckon with. Hell, we already are...LOL!!!

Love Ya!

It is What It Is... said...

@ Rika Lashea - Love you too...I'm feeling better now actually. LOL

jendayi said...

are you in PMDD now? how are you feeling?

It is What It Is... said...

Hey J - I'm doing better. I'm still PMDD'ing though. I'm taking it out on people outside of the blogsophere. LOL