Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Girl's Night Out! - Off the Meat Rack

The Crew...
Someone needs to sit Justin Timberlake the hell down and let him know that Sexy is not a fad that comes and goes...its genetic baby...

Friday Night - the crew met up to celebrate "US," but most importantly to celebrate J.A.C.'s trip back home. We had the best time together. I don't think I laughed and got laughed at so much in my entire life (except for my trip back home to Miami).

It was so good to see J.A.C. - although we all keep in touch regularly via the internet, its good to see people and have human contact outside of emails, texts and blogs.

Anyway - Although we're all different and unique, we have so much fun together and get along really well. Most importantly, I feel like I can be really narcissistic, vain, goofy and extra (myself) with them and Rika has conditioned them to pay me NO MIND which I LOVE. Everybody can't do me...but these girls can...which is a rare find. And the good thing is that we don't have to see eachother all the time...HA!

Me and K.C. aka "The Youngin" - I got on her nerves the entire night...I know I did.

Before we came to dinner, I asked that everyone come prepared to discuss and share what they are most thankful for in their lives...I don't remember what everyone else said (lol) , but J.A.C. told us that she was thankful for "us" and our "blogs." Incredible Right? lol

Because I'm so extra and can never keep still (because of my A.D.H.D) - I sooo wanted to go out and dance and shake my lil' tail feather. Of course, K.C. was sleepy (because of the I-TIS) and Rika and T.C. wanted to go home (AS USUAL) with blankets, remote controls and TIVO at home (SO BORING!!!) - but J.A.C. the dancer had the final word - so we went out!

So After we left Kobe's - T.C.'s brother put us on to a Party at the Avenue in D.C. (click here for website) - When we pulled up, the line was long as hell...but T.C.'s peoples was running things at the club so we walked right up to the front of the club and got in with NO wait. It was so V.I.P...so you know I was really feelin myself...OK!

We really looked like celebrities - well at least I think I did. HA!
Anyway - a highlight for me and K.C. was the female employee who was checking ID's - and she just happened to be wearing a BOOTLEGG pair of 7 For All Mankind Jeans...and it was hilarious. I looked at K.C. and we both were thinking: "GOSH - that is the worst!"

Me, T.C. and K.C. cuttin up on the dance floor....I just realized that my mouth is HUGE and so are my teeth! Geeze!!!! BTW - for those of you who don't know...J.A.C. is an excellent dancer...she gets it in on the dance floor...
T.C. and I are just professionally trained in the 2-step. lol
Me cracking up over something...These two were Hott Azz Mess - FOR REAL - they were grinding when we came in...EEW!!! she's got her back out and everything...


Rika and T.C. partying like "rock-stars"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a night. I had a good time, even though I didn't want to go out (as usual). It was nice to finally meet J.A.C. in person.

My face look like I wahsed it in oil in EVERY picture. I know I have an oily face but gee...LOL!!!

Anyway, nice post and nothing can do it justice. You just had to be there that night to see how JH acted out (as usual).

T.a.c.D said...

yea man...it was an AWESOME night...

not to many people can do you OR I...that's real talk...but we can be ourselves you know...

although i still dont' think i am ghetto...country YES, ghetto NO...

anywho...its GREAT to get out and live it up with the ladies, we don't get to do that as often as we should...

oh, and you forgot the part about us parking DIRECTLY across from the club, and actually be told to let us up in the VIP section of the club...like had the DJ been on point you wouldn't have been able to tell us nutin

i still think it was WACK as HELL but i was with the ladies and that was all that mattered

and Rika i feel you i was the lighest/oil thang in the pics....
HA!

jendayi said...

Good stuff JCroft. I'm glad SOMEONE blogged cuz I was so lazy about this. Thank you!!

Nice to finally meet you in person too FaFrika!!!

T.a.c.D said...

oh and I lov how you did NOT post the HAM of you and the 50+ bama...LMBO!

Anonymous said...

My child, what the hell where you doing???? You are your mother's child for sure!

It is What It Is... said...

Mommy - thx for stopping thru and yes...I am your child...Because of you, I am the "rebirth of slick" HA! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

WEWW Jessica, you talk A LOT!!!!!

Those were nice pictures of you and your girls. Your Aunt Joy is still pretty (She's the only one of your Aunt's I've met). Does she still live in CA?

Southern_Lady said...

That was a great post. I love pictures. Have I commented before? If not, hello! Good blog!

It is What It Is... said...

@ Dianne - Girl...aunt joy is getting old....LMAO! sike i'm just playing...yes, she is still pretty. She's living in Texas now...she's been there for almost 4 years.

@ Southern_Lady - thanks for stopping thru! And yes...it is your first time. I'm visiting you right now...LMBO!

Monie said...

Looks like yall had too much damn fun! LOL! Good pics!

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

seems like you had a great time .. I'm glad I came across your blog .. I invite you and your friends to stop through my spot as well.

Nikita T. Mitchell said...

aww. i miss my girls :(
ive been away from home since Jan 3rd. Can't wait to see my homies on September 1st!!

Looks like you had fun