Friday, June 08, 2007

AND WHAT????!!!! - YES!!!!

I've been really busy all week...and I haven't felt like blogging about anything. But I had to come out of retirement for this one...I really had too.


This is great news! As a matter of fact, its the best damn news I've heard all week!

I have so many family members who have been arrested and some who are locked up right now.

And if given the opportunity (or break) that Paris had - some of them would be better off today.

But because they aren't filthy rich and a certain color (yes, I said it - its the truth in some cases) some have been given sentences that are harsh and over the top. This system has been so hard for people of color. AND not I'm not advocating for people who break the law. I'm advocating for fairness and JUSTICE.

Earlier - I felt like if you didn't have money, wealth, power or fame, you didn't stand a chance in the Justice System let alone this country...But I see that the public outcry stands for something...

I'm so glad that they sent her A-- BACK TO JAIL!!!!

YES!!!!! - I was just telling somebody yesterday that Paris, Lindsay BLO-HAN, or Nicole Ritchie wouldn't last one day out here on the streets as a regular person...just look at her a-- crying....LOL

Drinks are on me this weekend girls!!!!

BTW - I know my cousin Ray-Ray and nem' are jumping for joy right now in the joint!! HA!!! (yes, I do have a cousin named Ray-Ray that's doing 10 in the fed) LOL

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i must admit that i am glad that she is serving her time...i mean why is that she shouldn't have to learn her lesson like everyone else...its l.ike the almighty dollar...that's the color that matters i am sure the shireff got many a "benefit" for letting her out...

her being returned restores a little hope, but not much...we'll see what happens...

i feel you on every level on this joint

Leela said...

omg, i was at the gym on the elliptical when i saw that she went back to jail. i was toooo happy, i almost lost my balance. i completely agree with you. it's not fair that certain ppl get special treatment. it sets a bad example for others and makes a mockery of our justice system. hopefully, crying paris (that pic is too funny) will serve as an example and others like her will think about their actions before they do them instead of feeling invincible bc they have money and/or fame.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you, she should do her time. I am born and raised in L.A. and they have a big habbit of letting the celebrities go and the everyday people who do the same thing get stretched(L.A. term). Normally I wouldn't even cared but in this case she got what she deserved and they sent her to Lywood witch is in the hood of all hoods. Next door to Watts and around the corner from Compton. LOL!

It is What It Is... said...

@ T.C. - Yes!!! - This was the highlight of the weekend...

@ Leela - Hey Girl - That picture of her butt is funny as hell...she looks pitiful...

@MWP - she definately wouldn't last in Watts!!! HA!!!

Anonymous said...

I definitely agree that she should serve her time. If they put Martha Stewart behind bars and she served her time, then locked up little Kim and she served and their crimes were far less than Paris, then off to jail you go!

SCS