Thursday, April 19, 2007

Girlfriends, Digiorno Pizza, Music, TABOO and Stillettos...

Look closely...and Check out the wine glass and Digiorno Pizza...hahaha

This past Saturday night, I got together with my girlfriends for what we call a:

"GIRL's NIGHT IN"

Everyone brings a dish and alcoholic bevarage and we get together to talk, laugh, cry, vent and play games. I love getting together at A's house...the decor makes me think I'm in a Brownstone in Manhattan girl! Love it!



Just to let you know - I brought my favorite: Sutter Home White Zinfandel...and I made Sweet-n-Sour Meatballs (which were a favorite of the night - I think)...

We played taboo and anyone who knows me will tell you that I'm very competitive. Its an ALL out war when I'm playing to win at anything.

Anyway, this particular night, we had 2 new sisters join us for the fun. AND the 2 new sisters just happened to be on my team. And boy was I hard on them...but we ended up making out ok.

If R.M. and Mrs. Tig ole' Biddies (picture of her will post soon - lol) team didn't cheat we would've won. Yes - Ya'll cheated. My team should've WON. PERIOD.

But when your dealing with people from Bea-ti-more (specifically PARK HEIGHTS), anything is possible...LMAO (yeah - I said it, and what?)!!!

But most importantly, we had a great time together. As we always do. I love my friends so much...I really do...These ladies have truly shown me the REAL meaning of friendship and sisterhood. They are the ones who taught me what the true meaning and measure of friendship is.

I SOOOO Love the sisterhood! Its what keeps me going.

More pic's to come...

Special shot out to my girl D for taking the pic's of the nights festivities with her thousand dollar Japanese made camera...get em' girl. LOL

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That post was right on time. I love how you made the comparison from A's house to a brownstone in NYC because I thought the same thing.

GNI (Girl's Night In) is definitely something I've always loved. I LOVE hanging with my girls, especially, good friends who keeps it real but still knows how to have fun and let their kid in them come out when appropriate.

I can't wait for part 2.

JUST THANKIN..... said...

I thought the Girls Nite looked like you all had an awesome time! I am sorry that I missed it!!! I hope I was missed. I am that nigrette that needs to feel the love on the low... Aprils house is definitely looking like she needs to go into interior design a bit. I tell ya the circle of sisters are all gifted. Lets make sure we make efforts to SHARE those gifts... NOW thatz a BANGIN NETWORK!

T.a.c.D said...

Well this makes me want to start this tradition myself with me and my girls...so be on the look out for an invite...because we definitely NEED this on our end...
Peace

It is What It Is... said...

Golden - you should really try it.And I would love to come...I had a blast at your Card Party. And besides, Its fun and its easy. And its like getting ready to "go-out"...which for some can be a pain. Waiting for people to get ready, get there hair did and all of that...LOL...and the games are really, really fun. YOU just have to have a good mix. Everybody that attends can't be extra like me. I'm the type of person that will get madd and cop a attitude if my teams loses...LMAO

Kdjah said...

I had so much fun...I love hanging out at A's house it is awesome. We do need to rotate tho...who's next? I will always be on your Taboo team girl, cause even when we lose we win. We just tha bomb like that.

It is What It Is... said...

@Kdjah - I know that's right. We always winn! All day long. Who is next though?? will it be you? will we be in the Mount one night this Summer???? LOL

jendayi said...

aww. how cute! i think I'm going to organize something like that. i need girlfriends time.