Monday, April 09, 2007

My New White Dress...


I need to stay out of the stores...PERIOD. I will admit on the internet that I am an emotional shopper. I have an addiction...

I shop when I'm happy, sad, melancholy, horny, moody, tired. I need addiction counseling for shopping.

Yesterday, when I got of off work. BTW - I was so happy to have gotten off of work at a reasonable hour...I got to meet my Mom and daughter for dinner and shopping! It was fabulous. Its been ages since I've been able to go to the mall and not feel rushed...I picked up the cutest dress by Michael Kors - it looks so hott on me...and it fits the waist just right...IT's GORGEOUS!!

The white on my brown skin looks incredible....ummph!! I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it...The picture doesn't do the dress justice...but as soon as I get it on...I'll post it...

Where will I wear it ??? hmmm....

I also picked up some clearance items from the limited...their early spring blouses...but I'll be able to carry them over into the summer...I know you're all thinking: "Who in the hell cares?" Right??

Smooches!!!

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i am really excited for you...one day soon, i will hopefully i will be able to do that soon...

K.C. said...

yes girl,love the white dress...I'm all about the dress this summer. So simple...but it says it all. I'm sure that dress looks completely different on a black girl with curves...work it!

Monie said...

Ooh, love the dress! You are gonna make me blog about the dress I just bought today that should really be staying in their damn warehouse but I just had to have it. LOL!